- Vodafone were costing us a fortune - up to €200 per user
- O2 have the iPhone
- Vodafone were costing us a fortune no matter what plan/add-on combo and they don't have the iPhone.
Well, it's not. And a lot of our business friends have higher costs. We moved to O2, got iphones for everyone for €50 and our bill is coming in at €90 per head. Ok, that's only after 2 months, to be fair, but it is a substantial drop.
My advice - whoever you're with - you could save money by moving simply because your existing network won't actually get you a better deal. They could look at your spend over the last 6 months and tell you which package would have cost you less but they won't....so we moved and we're delighted.
BTW - if you didn't know already- the iPhone rocks. It's more than a gadget. Its a necessity. The App store, accelerometer, browsing capabilities. Even people with the LG "iPhone killer" version readily admit the iPhone is a lot more intuitive, capable and feature packed.
What do you get:
- Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) with Google Maps
- an iPod
- Touch Screen
- Accelerometer (detects motion in the handset, like a Wii. Has Wii like games too)
- Millions of apps to download